Islambad Benazir Int.Airport !

So a few minutes ago I scrolled thru the liveries on the Dc-10 on IF and I found the PIA(International Pakistani Airlines) and I thought it looked great! So I jumpe on global y´to search for this airport to spawn this plane in because its one of this airlines hubs. And when i spawned in the airport hadent any gates? Which it does in real life so I spawned on the runway but I just sinked thru the ground? I tried several times and same think happned over and over again. The airport isint even realistic and you cant even spawn on it? This must be a bug or something and I wanna alert the devs about it!

Here are some pics:

,Kind regards

1 Like

Hey!

If you feel this is an editing innacuracy, the Airport Editing Team have a thread to guide you through what to do:

Be sure to alert them if there’s something wrong so that they can get to fixing it! Just follow the instructions set. ;)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just checked and they havent reworked that airport…strange since its a hub for a livery they have in the game?

1 Like

Hi,
This airport has been edited and will be properly edited (gates, taxiways and all that) in the next scenery update of Infinite Flight.
Thanks,
Ewan
Airport Editor

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer but when is the next scenery update?

1 Like

Probably the next major app update, whatever that may be.

1 Like

That is soon if the “CRJ” update includes that…

1 Like

Whether it will come with the CRJ update or another update has not been publicly announced.

2 Likes