Is windows phone ever gonna get a update?

I think it would be more fun to throw it from a really high building.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

That is a radical solution to the situation. It may block it but, try flushing it down the loo. Worked for my old Nintendo DS

1 Like

A Windows phone is the same as a brick with buttons drawn with a sharpie

1 Like

This is a topic with multiple duplicates. For future reference please search before posting. Welcome to the forum:) Accidentally posted on wrong thread before sorry about that.

1 Like

1 Like

Hahaha, I’m sure a movie would be made.

1 Like

Wow @Rotate, clever way of bypassing the 10-character rule ;)

1 Like

How’d he do it? :)

Can’t say, or else everyone will do it

1 Like

Windows phone suck. That what cabe man said. Get real phone

Ok. I hope that this is productive unlike some of the posts above. Here is what Philippe has said about Windows phone update:

Regards

@Swang007 you might wanna check not_real or . profile out. He has a very interesting call sign

Yeah… Thanks

It can’t be any worse than reading (filler) at the end of each sentence.

There is no plan to update Windows Phone version at this point. Too many things changed between Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 (and now Windows Phone 10) which would have been a huge task for us for a very small market compared to Android and iOS. As much as we hate to say this it just doesn’t make any business sense.

About Amazon release, it will be updated very soon.

3 Likes

Just curious, I know previous consensus is that is doesn’t make business sense to continue updating the Windows Mobile version, but if a Windows Store version comes to fruition, why not make it a Universal Windows App? Then us Windows 10 Mobile users could use it as well. I can see Infinite Flight running on my Lumia 950 via Continuum on the big screen AND using my yoke and rudder pedals connected to my Display Dock!

I am a 14 year old Windows Universal Platform developer, and I use 950XL