Is voting in Features removed?

Hi Guys,

Screenshot_20180809-012523_Chrome
So while i was checking out the Features category, i found out that voting was removed and replaced with the likes, is there something i am missing out or is there something happening now on the go??

3 Likes

Still works for me. This might have something to do with the mobile version of discourse you are on.

4 Likes

The place to vote is above the title of the topic.

1 Like

It’s normal for me.

Screenshot_20180808-193232

1 Like

Try refreshing browser.

The topic was originally in General so it may have gotten mixed up. Is it like this for just this feature request or all of them???

3 Likes

There isn’t supposed to be a “like” button for feature requests. That’s is what he is referring to. :) And the vote button is missing.

Ok so i restarted the device cuz the community was acting weird, although the Features now show votes, i still have tons of issues concerning this community, with the main one being that when you intend to touch for example a text to highlight, it will think that i touched the bar to change the category, its like wherever i touch, the website thinks i am touching something above (Get what i mean??)

Oh great, that’s back…
If anyone else on Android is getting “cursor misalignments”. Let us know :)

Not an iOS issue by the looks of it.

6 Likes

Nope, the issue occured for all other topics in features

1 Like

Ah. Seb will take the wheel from here ✌🏻

Tbh this issue was never fixed for me, but i didnt bother complaining

I regularly get ‘cursor misalignment’ and usually end up creating a new tab for IFC to fix it temporarily, but it still persists.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.