Is this game appropriate

Hi, I’m considering buying this game and my mom would like to know if it’s rated T for teen and doesn’t have bad explosions or deaths or violence? Thanks! I really want this game!!!

14 Likes

Don’t know the rating but it’s got none of those. Hope that helps!

Edit: Found it, it’s rated PEGI 3 which basically correlates to Everyone.

7 Likes

It’s safe, no death or violence

2 Likes

The age rating is 4+ so I think you’ll be okay. It’s a great game, I’d definitely recommend it!

6 Likes

Educational game in many aspects. I would rather my child learnt the basics of flying and had fun than them shooting people on GTA

20 Likes

I can guarantee that there is absolutely no violence, explosions, deaths or violence ;)

1 Like

This is an educational-based flight simulator, if it were on console it would probably be rated E. It has nothing that a parent should be concerned about.

3 Likes

Whats a pegi?

Just the organisation who rates games in the UK. Its for ages 3 and above.

2 Likes

Pan European games info or summat

Even if for whatever reason you crash, no crash images are simulated (Ex: fire, explosions, death). it’s pretty PG. however it does require a grasp of concepts of how to fly.

1 Like

No death or violence whatsoever! This is a flight simulator that teaches you the basics of aviation. Your mom should have no problem with you buying the game.

Tbh the crash physics are bad, you just stop as soon as you hit the ground.

IF themselves say 4+

The closest we get to that when you crash is a menu that say CRASH with a sound affect. No animations are within the event of an aircraft crash. Hope to see you in the skies soon and I have to say purchasing Infinite Flight was one of my best decisions I’ve made in my life. Looking forward to seeing you fly! The forum and the app itself is a safe environment for all ages to have fun and learn more about aviation.

9 Likes

No violence here! Just flying for days😎

3 Likes

Like does the sound have screaming my mom won’t like that

1 Like

Nope no screaming. I can almost 100 percent guarantee your mother won’t find anything at all within the sim to make you delete it. The app is for educational purposes. :)

4 Likes

Nothing to be worried about! Infinte Flight strives to be a safe environemnt for aviation enthusiasts. There are is no graphic content. Hope to see you in the skies soon :))

3 Likes

Nope, just some occasional ghosts. 👻

5 Likes

Heheh @karl_iszler good one,
There is nothing to fear about this game. All good

3 Likes