Is This Editing for This IF Movie Good?

Hey everyone. I made this video myself and I am making it for my VO ( I am CEO of) and is in middle of IFVARB App. Process. I wanted to ask everyone for there opinion on this editing. I am open to any feedback or comments.

Just a disclaimer, this is not self promo Mods this is a IF movie with our logo at end but there is nothing that says for ex: “apply now” or something like that.

(Click here to see video)

2 Likes

so the editing is fine, but may I ask you; are these aircraft that you are going to fly in your VO?

The VO flies any aircraft. Since we are a Virtual Organization @Stellar_G . We are not limited to any aircraft we can fly GA, Military, commercial, etc.

1 Like

But I was just wondering because I was not sure about the editing quality. But thanks for the input.

1 Like

Good video everything but the intro maybe if you used a higher resolution photo so it doesn’t look so pixelated. Other than that Excellent Video!

Do you know of any website that are free that can do that. Because this is with iMovie and I’m like pushing the limits of editing with I haha. Just need something to boost res. Anyways, thanks for feedback.

2 Likes

Click Here to see good options for your into!

It felt like the intro to an early 2000’s TV game show lol

Pretty good though.

In my fully honest feedback :)

The transitions I believe should try to be more on beat with the choice of song. And the only other thing could be improving the intro image quality. Otherwise, the drone cam usage and angles were awesome!

1 Like

Yeah if anyone has any suggestions for FREE webs that could boost image quality (sadly iMovie cant) It would be greatly helpful

1 Like

Intro? I think our intro is fine for now. Do you mean video quality boosters? If so yeah. Anyways thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Yes your intro zooms in drastically causing the photo to be extremely pixilated.

1 Like

ohhh okkk thx mb sorry

1 Like

Yeah this is prob my best editing skills lmao

The editing overall is really good. My #1 tip would be to not put effects on the clips in the video. It’s not as appealing when there’s high-saturation or other effects throughout the video, just keep it simple. As for everything else, I really like it.

My other tip would be to use more of a variety of planes. Your VO flies a large variety of planes, right? 90% of the video featured the 777 and there were a few shots of the F-22. I recommended using more of a variety of aircraft in your video.

If you follow both those tips, then you’re golden. Great work overall!

1 Like

This was an VO IF movie. Not a promo trailer. Our Apply Now video is for that and features many aircraft. But anyways, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Ah, I see. And you’re welcome!

1 Like

I subscribed nice video.

1 Like

Thx man! My VO is already starting to feel bigger.

Looked pretty cool, even I don’t know how to do that, good job!

1 Like