Is there too much airplane and no utility?

By the time I use the IF I came to a thought that I want to share.
Why do we have such a long planes menu with airplanes we do not use?
There are planes without a cockpit, there are planes that can not fly old and meaningless, and worse, there are planes that I’ve never seen fly.
Would not it be better to reduce even the IF and install new ones or allow at least 1 of each to be the color of the companies we like?

5 Likes

A fair few of the planes have not had a rework for a very long time (e.g 747, A380, A340, F14, etc…) therefore since they’re physics and features (such as wing flex) aren’t great or even present - many people don’t fly them because they want high-definition aircraft.

4 Likes

You may not use it but others may. It is all about giving pilots the option of what to fly. Some may be older than others but at some point they will all be updated. If the app only had 10 planes people would get bored and would want more. We have 60+ planes now and the #features is full of new plane requests, not just liveries for existing planes.

16 Likes

What option is there on an airplane without a cockpit?

1 Like

He just would like a favorite view. Good idea

1 Like

The wing views are cool!

2 Likes

take the spitfire look and fly post photos of the nothing inside the plane.
Saying that you have airplanes this or that is silly. I even use the A380 with a bad cockpit and I’m not complaining, I’m saying there are planes that nobody uses anyway. There is nothing wrong with that they are just taking up a useless menu space.
You can decrease this and improve over time by installing new ones.

1 Like

I would like to only once share an idea without having to see the answer as if the infinite flyght was the best thing in the world and there is nothing superior. This tires and makes the product a topic for criticism. What so focus only on the title theme?
A little maturity does no harm to anyone.

I think there are many scattered planes.
From all airports that I will, I see more of the same (companies) than different … why?

Well you are posting on a Infinite Flight forum so the replies might be a little biased!

Yes some aircraft are old and some are missing features but the devs are working on these to update these overtime.

1 Like

I agree and I understand that, but it’s been a long time.
And there are even airplanes that in 3 years have never seen anyone use and I have already 3 laps around the world landing at all airports with other planes I always see the same. I also see that certain companies are more visible. Than certain planes.
Would not it be time to focus on new colors or uniforms?

1 Like

I did not think I said anything negative. I am trying to understand your position. It sounds to me that you are saying that Infinite Flight has too many planes?

1 Like

Yes many are not usable, the reason is that you can not even use I tried to fly with the spitfire is very difficult. and worse without a cockpit.
I see more airplanes hunting, either A3XX or boing 73XXX and I do not see much use of other aircraft and this at the option of the same staff. Exception events.

1 Like

So taking your logic, why fly infinite flight to begin with then? I mean if everyone thought this way, no one would have purchased this app years ago.

It’s a continuously growing sim, remember where it came from. Or maybe you were not around for the legacy years, idk. But there are a good amount of us out there that still love flying these nostalgic planes, yes, even without a cockpit view. Within the last two weeks, I have flown both the C17 and spitfire, enjoyed it each time.

2 Likes

If you take into consideration that a menu has its weight as program it is a list that weighs depending on the cell phone or computer. Thankfully the download is optional.

1 Like

Let’s book an airport and I’ll see you fly.
Another thing I use IF since the start of separate airports so I know of evolution.
Show the spit coming off the floor.

1 Like

Well if there are any who use I take back what I said I think I have too much plane and little use.

1 Like

May I ask what you mean by “Without a cockpit” means?

Yes there are old planes, but in all honestly people like them. The 380, 747, etc. They are old but they are all over the place. It is true that some have boring cockpits. The goal is to get working cockpits in all planes at some point. Just need a lot more time to do it.

There are people who love the spitfire even though it could use an update.

5 Likes

I think you could look at it differently, there is a wide selection of premium aircraft that fit the needs of other people’s opinions and preferences. Infinite Flight caters to thousands of people; half who don’t even fly on Global.

2 Likes

Cris I am the largest user of the A380 1000 flights only with the A380 you already know my history. We already talked and you already guided me.
No cockpit is with nothing inside it is empty.
I think the C17 the spitfire is sure and there are others that are not low because it does not even interest me anymore.
But I would like to have the A330 in the air france uniform, for example.
Contrary to creating new airplanes that such take a little leave the menu lighter and create new colors to everyone’s happiness after all there are many requests and I think only 2 or 3 have and it was 4 versions past these updates.

1 Like