Is there any way to get to space?

You’ve seen the title. Is there any way to get to space? I’ve seen the glitches, but I don’t know how to do them, nor do I know if they’ve been patched.

2 Likes

@Robertine knows how 😏

He can’t answer though, because it’s late for him. He could answer tomorrow.

From what I remember, you climb a bit, point straight toward the ground (90 degrees) at a very high speed. If it happens right, you’ll go into the ground and keep going down for a minutes until you are yeeted out of the earth at 303859384929 knots. Pretty soon, you’re in space.

Hope this helps!

@Robertine please yell at me if I’m wrong, lol

1 Like

I just did what I just described today. Robertine did it too.

A few hours ago. It was awesome.

You need a fast jet like F-22 fly straight down through the ground very fast and it should go through the ground wait couple seconds or minute and it should go back up into space

It’s not always work but sometimes

2 Likes

Or you can climb slowly in an F22 raptor, which can get you to 100,000 feet and that can be defined as outer atmosphere or space.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses everyone! I launched out of Long Island, New York, and now Galveston, Texas is appearing over the horizon. This can now be closed.

2 Likes

Yup, I’m between Maine, USA and Iceland over the Atlantic Ocean and I can see West Coast California from here, this is hilarious.

not working?

Obviously by the other messages, it worked pretty damn well.

2 Likes

My bad if I sounded aggressive it wasn’t intentional.

1 Like

It didn’t sound aggressive :)

1 Like

All I can say is get an F22 and then overspeed on the runway then try to get to space

1 Like