Is there an active Aerologic VA?

I looked on the database but I just want to make sure it didn’t get named something else like how Lufthansa Virtual operates as Non Stop Virtual.

It does not seem to be according to their old topic and activity.

There is also no evidence of the VA in IFVARB’s website or Discord.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure. Im in the Phase 2 of creating DHL Express Virtual, and DHL owns like 50% of Aerologic and its routes so can we add them?

I wouldn’t see a problem with it as I have done many Aerologic and DHL flights in the opposite livery and especially since no other Aerologic VA is currently active. Would be better to consult this with an Admin though.

Currently, (according to their website), they have merged with Nonstop Virtual. You can check them out with the link below.

Just to note here quickly: Mergers are absolutely not allowed except for special circumstances. The Admin Team will be looking into and addressing this issue shortly. Currently, there is no active Aerologic VA.

Okay, so do I have permission to add some of their routes to DHLV’s database? As I mentioned above, DHL practically owns Aerologic and most of the routes are ran by DHL.

The admin in charge of your VA application process will take it in there.

IFVARB Leader you mean?

Will most likely be Jon.

@Jason_M is my IFVARB Leader.

They will discuss it and do a little research on it, they’ll get back to you in due course.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for all the help guys! I will now flag this for closure, any further inquiries shall be directed to my PM’s.

Have a nice day.

You too! This will now be closed soon.