Is there a way I can purchase Infinite Flight Pro through a website?

Hi, I just recently purchased the game, and I came across that you are required to buy pro to use any online or ATC features. Disappointing, but understandable. However, when I enter the screen showing the options, it shows “Error” for the prices, and when I tap to continue to purchase, it simply closes the game. Is there a way I can purchase the pro through an online account and sign in through the game?

If you are seeing an error message it’s most likely because your device doesn’t support the latest version of Infinite Flight. Do you have an Android or Apple device?

2 Likes

@BxPanxi, do you have any restrictions on your device? I also had that happened because of restrictions, so I used another device to get the game on the same account

I am using an IPad on the latest version. I’d assume that the game is the latest as well as I just recently got it today.

1 Like

Okay, which model iPad do you have?

1 Like

I don’t believe so, the Screen Time settings aren’t enabled.

1 Like

iPad Air 2

1 Like

@BxPanxi, I have an iPad Air 2 and it works perfectly. I didn’t mean screen time by the way, I meant if you had in-app purchase restriction

Sounds like there’s a connection error to your iTunes. Have you tried restarting your device and ensuring you have a strong internet connection?

1 Like

As far as I have tried searching through the internet, and settings, I didn’t see any in-app restrictions. I also have my card set up on the Apple Wallet, so not sure.

1 Like

Have you restarted your device @BxPanxi?

I can try restarting my device. I do know that the internet is strong.

( late reply, have to wait… )

1 Like

@BxPanxi, make sure to refresh the app as well. Several times it happens…

I do not have any other devices, I’ve restarted and it seems the problem is still occurring.

1 Like

Can you open iTunes, sign out then reboot your device and log back in. Then you can relaunch Infinite Flight and try again :)

2 Likes

Gone ahead and done that, and unfortunately, no good outcome.

Then it must have blocked in app purchases

1 Like

Can you verify that in-app purchases are allowed as shown below:

1 Like

I already asked @BxPanxi whether in-app purchases were restricted, maybe I wasn’t clear. @BxPanxi, it is highly likely it is an in-app purchase problem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.