Is there a FedEx VA?

Hello all, I just looked at the VA database and it does not look like they’re is one if there is I want to join it please let me know if there is one, and get your VA out their cause I don’t see a FEDex in search. Update I got a PM saying their is😁

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

check out International Cargo Group VA. they run only cargo VA which includes all the FedEx liverys.

PS @AmericanAirlines, as its talking about a VA I think it should be in the VA category…

7 Likes

Thank you @David_Lockwood

Here is our website: http://cessnapilot98.wix.com/icgvahttp://cessnapilot98.wix.com/icgva

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The International Cargo Group has been up for over a year with most of the Cargo liveries in Infinite Flight. There was no need to make another one.

2 Likes

Yea I not making one but my live is expired so I can’t join unless you change it

You can still join. We are one of the va’s that don’t require a live subscription to fly for us.

2 Likes

They threw a huge hissy fit last time someone made a cargo VA (UPS I think)? Best not to take any chances

1 Like

He’s obviously interested in are Va. That has been since cleared up. If you don’t have something nice to say, please refrain from commenting.

1 Like

He’s obviously interested in are Va. That has been since cleared up. If you don’t have something nice to say, please refrain from commenting.

There would be no need for Fed-Ex. Just bc there is only 2 planes w that livery. So probably no one would join. Just want you to consider. Try an airline everyone would want to join! Best of Luck!

Its okay. He already joined International Cargo Group.

There actually is but it’s has multiple Liverys. I’m not sure why people don’t think there is one. Look up International Cargo Group.

That was the one. It got so bad they had my topic closed. Thus, I shut it down.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.