Is their a VA they you don't have to have a sub for?

Hi IFC,
As you may know my IF sub ran out and I was wondering if I could join a VA I don’t have to have a sub for.
Thanks!

1 Like

I was once part of THAI VIRTUAL

Not that I know of. A big part of a VA are group flights with other members. Not having a pro sub would mean you wouldn’t be able to do that but you would have to check each VA’s requirements in order to find out

2 Likes

In your opinion which VA is most likely to let me in?

I would say a VA that isn’t an actual airline IRL but like I said, you would have to check the VA requirements to find out if you are eligible to join

1 Like

Hi! Speaking from experience, being in a VA without a sub is hard, but I recommend talking to the guys at Qantas Virtual about their routes within the Sydney region. The other option (and the one I took) is find something you’re good at and offer it to VAs as becoming a staff member. Don’t annoy them about it or it’ll look bad, but make sure you find something you really have a passion for. What I did was seek out VAs that needed some tech help as that’s my thing. To date I have hand coded over 20 VA websites.

1 Like

Hi,
I just did have a look at Qantas!

1 Like

Hello! I also have none that I know of (other than the aforementioned one) and since this is not a common thing, for a more in-depth look, I would suggest taking a look yourself through the list and contacting the VAs individually if you have any questions about subscription status.
IFVARB Database (For Ease of Access)
You can also search under the #live:va category for “no subscription”, but a lot of the discussions might be out of date.
Sorry if you have already tried these things, but best of luck!

1 Like

If you have XPlanes, FSX or P3D message me

1 Like

QVG does allow for flights without a sub. Don’t know much info about it but I definitely know you can

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.