Is the playground a playground?

I have been checking out the forum and i need to know. How serious is the playground and why do people not follow the rules

Best Description: They are all peanuts.

10 Likes

What a great question! People don’t follow the rules because they don’t have to. Nothing happens if you don’t. That’s why we have advanced, for people who follow the rules:)

4 Likes

Carson, I’ve already defined why that is.

1 Like

Where’s @Maxmustang with the peanut😂

More or less. Some good pilots, mainly crappy ones that don’t care much about rules.

People don’t follow the rules because the consequences aren’t horrible if you break some and because the mindset of the server is of people who want ATC but don’t care about being a good pilot

4 Likes

On Holidays.

Boeing, have you moved to Adv. yet?

So why is the adv server empty most of the time. Do all the good pilots fly on the playground?

1 Like

Bring the peanut

1 Like

Well, less pilots have access to the advanced server. There are usually more ATC on playground also. Recently there has been a good amount of traffic. Check tomorrow for the Friday night flight it will be very busy.

1 Like

I will be there

1 Like

Just check below for important information regarding the FNF

1 Like

Cool. And their is 8 atc in so cal on adv. Im going but before i do i have never flown adv so is there a tutorial.

1 Like

No tutorial, just follow procedures and do whatever ATC says and you will be fine. Have fun:)

1 Like

Thank you carson very helpful.

1 Like

16 Likes

Oh My God, I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

@denturedoctor19… Welcome to the Forum Peanut! Show us what ya got?
Max Sends

9 Likes

ATC Playground pilot level:
ATC Advanced pilot level:
sorry, i couldn’t find a great picture for the Free flight server

14 Likes