Is the love for Boeing just American pride?

Interesting question. I think it is a mixture between that and the innovation Boeing provides but mostly pride that keeps the company afloat.
Opinions?

14 Likes

American pride is why I like Boeing more than Airbus.😜😜 MURICA😂😂😂

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Probably because the first plane I was on was a Boeing . Boeing’s also feels safer.

3 Likes

That’s an honest opinion.

1 Like

MaxSez… It’s not pride its money! Boeing Aircraft Corporation is the leading aircraft manufacturer in the world according to “Rank”. Airbus is second. Fleet wise Boeing leads the worlds commercial airlines inventories. It has the most commercial & military aircraft in service in the world. Boeing’s Accidant/Incidant rate is the lowest in the world. “If it’s Boeing, I’m going”.

(Boeing’s had its design failures, there or any Tri-Jet are people killer even in skilled hands)

3 Likes

2 Likes

I think airbus is overtaking progressively especially at the start of this year but that might be another discussion all in itself.

3 Likes

Obviously with Boeing having made aircraft before Airbus they became the market leader but Aibus have began to prove themselves and airlines in America which previously operated a Boeing only fleet are now transitioning for a Airbus and Boeing fleet

4 Likes

MaxSez… @Chatta290… “Transitioning to the Bus”. Wishful thinking! Money rules the skies. Bus has just moved manufacturing to the US. Competition is keen. I have an opinion to Chatta; Boeing will continue to rule as the EU folds.

3 Likes

If you look at how many have been made the gap is closing and many airlines are having both not just Boeing

2 Likes

I just feel airbus looks so simple, no variety just the same plane in different sizes. Boeing gives you variety from the shape of the engines on the 737 to the wings on the 787.

2 Likes

4 Likes

yes but even though they are being recycled the plane themselves still dont look the same and that is what I am getting at. B748i doesnt look like the B787.

1 Like

The USA has a bigger debt than the entire EU who will fold first

3 Likes

It’s certainly a sizable component of Boeing fanboyism, just like you’ll find many Airbus fans in Europe.

5 Likes

2 Likes

all i am saying is that IN MY OPINION, i like Boeing because i feel it provides more variety.

I think the French are very proud and tbh there was a point where I preferred Boeing purely based on the fact Airbus is French XD