Is the C-130 what you were expecting in terms of quality and aircraft performance?

Created because I’m having mixed reviews myself of the new aircraft. I realize it has only been out a few hours for iOS and a few days for Android but it is often said that the first impression is always what one will remember.

• What I Expected
  • Not As I Expected

0 voters

6 Likes

I DONT KNOW BECAUSE ITS NOT OUT ON IOS YET!!! :( so sad.

3 Likes

It actually is… Please avoid writing in capital letters in the future as they’re very disturbing and unnecessary. Thanks in advance! :D

7 Likes

sorry i know just reliezed it out, updating it now! super happy!

3 Likes

I haven’t had any flight time but it looks great on the ground. It’s hard to do a flight while sitting in the office. I’ll vote and edit with my update tonight.

3 Likes

Happy landings

thx! downloading now!

1 Like

Thanks, I wouldn’t have been able to read this otherwise.

It’s out, btw. 🙂

1 Like

i know downloading the new onnes now! thank god for live+

2 Likes

I honestly thought it was going to be worse but FDS proved me wrong.

2 Likes

It’s good but I don’t like the tail view, I find it’s zoomed in too much

I wish the AC-130 had working guns other than that I thought it was pretty good.

1 Like

I have flown it. Good quality air plane, but not really excited about it. I have gone back to flying the B777, 747 etc. I guess its a long wait for the DC-10/MD-11 then.

1 Like

The new C130s are awesome! What a beast! Thanks to the developers for the hard work! 👍

1 Like

We need an option for better than expected. They’re beautiful, with awesome physics, and…just awesome.

4 Likes

Definitely not as I expected…

The devs surpassed my expectations with the ultra HD cockpit, the glossy textures, and the moving doors. Outstanding aircraft / update.

5 Likes

The only downside is the sheer lack of liveries, especially ones like the RAAF which I’m surprised weren’t included. Continuing my support for the game I have individually purchased each aircraft and whilst I agree with the price for the flight model, I don’t agree for the lack of liveries. This being said it’s one of the smoothest planes I’ve ever used in IF and it’s slowly growing on me as my new favourite.

The biggest let down in my opinion is the lacking of a FDS livery, this was a real buzzkill for me. This is not me being negative this is genuine feedback.

4 Likes

I have to agree with you Lachy, most of the liveries look the same!

It’s a shame they didn’t add some bright liveries etc, oh well. Maybe next time round.

1 Like

Is the C-130 supposed to be able to reverse thrust in mid-air flight?

1 Like

Yes, which is used for tactical approaches.

2 Likes