Is Sony a6000 still worth?

Hello! To those that have the cam in is the cam worth to get now? I’m considering to get it since my cam shutter broke. Feel free to leave some feedback:)

Yes if you can deal with the stupid ergonomics.

3 Likes

I would recommend this right here

1 Like

This camera works really well, it takes incredible pictures.

Here are some sample photos: Learjet 31A
Blue_Cessna_172_2 (1)
King Air at FSM

6 Likes

You could also look at a used A7ii unless you are desperate for the small form factor. Might be a little more pricey, but there are some good used deals on that body.
A7ii is also full frame whereas the a6000 is a crop sensor. Full frame= better low light performance at the expense of the zoom that comes from the crop. Main advantage of the A6000 is that it shoots at 11fps.

3 Likes

Not sure what the prices are in the UK, but here in the states a nice a7ii is like 80% more than a nice a6000. It is a far better sensor and more complete camera but you lose 6 FPS and have to pay more, which makes it a bit of an interesting proposition.

1 Like

When you mean FPS you mean how many pictures the camera can take in one second right

Yeah, burst rate is another word for it.

1 Like

For now full frame is too out of my budget

1 Like

Still not as clear as a 2007 Nokia cell phone camera. I mean seriously check out this shot:
2020 Planes Of The Year: Epic E1000 & Pipistrel Velis - P&P
If you turn up the shutter speed it can pick up individual fan blades up to 2400 rpm

why the pilot kinda look like George Bush tho? ironic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.