Is My Account Deleted If I'm Not Subscriber?

Hi, I have a question. My Problem is my Account is Deleted becuse I forget to Charge my google Account. I charge it after Weeks again and now my Account is gone. Cant find it anymore. So I start from 0 again but I want to change my subscriber from 1 Months to 1 year.
How can I do this without to Lost my Account again?

1 Like

I believe you have to wait a month for it to end. And make sure you have auto renew off. Then when you want it, just chose the 1 year :). Also, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your time here.

If you still remember your old callsign and display name, schyllberg may be able to help you regain your lost account. If you prefer to start with your new account, simply purchase the 1 year option. If you’ve already purchased a 1 month subscription, turn off auto-renew (like @ButterAllDay said) and then purchase the 1 year sub after that runs out.

In order to find out how to cancel a subscription, you can visit the below sites.

iOS

Android

3 Likes

Tank you very much!
How can I contact “schyllberg” ?
Maybe he can find my Account, I remember my callsight.

@schyllberg will see this as it is in #support

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Thanks Dude.
I appreciate that!

1 Like

Of course! Happy to help. ;)

1 Like

Hello @PPL-PILOT

Have you resubscribed already and have a blank account set up?

2 Likes

@schyllberg I was trying to help him the OP is @PPL-PILOT. :)

1 Like

Hi Schyllberg!
Thanks for helping!
Yes, I have already resubscribed.
My Call sighn was: Iran Air1986.
My Diaplay Name: Real PPL Pilot
I had Grade 2.

Now I have created already a new Account with the Same call sighn and diaplay name with grade 1. I have also a YouTube Chanel maybe It can Help?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks!

I’ve managed to locate both accounts and have now merged the two.
What i would strongly recommend that you do now, is to link your account.
You can do this by tapping your display name in the top right corner, followed by “Link account” which you can find in the bottom right.

This way, if you should pause your subscription or something else happens that causes it not to renew, you will not lose access to your account.

2 Likes

Awesome Schyllberg!
Thank You Very Much, I Appreciate That!
I Link My Account And Press The “Link Account” Button Already.
Thanks For Helping! 🤙

2 Likes