Is jet2 still active?

I know this topic has been made before but was wondering now is jet2 currently active? Would be a shame if it wasn’t active a good airline to to have a va for
Thanks

3 Likes

Heya! Per this topic, it looks like Jet2 Virtual has been shut down due to inactivity. You are now able to start up your own Jet2 Virtual if you would like to. For more info on how to apply to create a VA/VO, check out this page.

3 Likes

would love to but no Idea how to create a website and all the things you have to do lol

1 Like

You don’t have to have the knowledge involved in building a website. Sure that would be an advantage but not a requirement.

I have heard VAWeb design pretty good websites. That would be a good place to start if you really are keen ;)

2 Likes

You are always welcome to message @IFVARB if you have any questions in regards to the process.

Adding on to what @Manav_Suri mentioned above, we also have a Tech Support team. Shoot me a message and I’ll share all the basic information! 😊

1 Like

With the help of the IFVARB its surely possible.

1 Like

I’d be happy to help in any way I can!

I have prior knowledge and experience plus a few contacts that could help us out if you wanted to team up and start a new Jet2 VA together? 🙂

2 Likes

Ngl, I read that and thought Jet2 had done a Thomas Cook for a second.