Is it worth flying just so I can get to my next Frequent Flyer Tier?

Just as the topic suggests, I am pondering flying business class just to paris and back XD just to get to the next tier.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bronze with BA so ill be silver

1 Like

would it not be worth it if I were blue?

its £200 for 80 extra points though XD

Depends on which airline, really. Some airlines have a great frequent flyer program, while other are well, meh… In which airline do you have status?

1 Like

British Airways

2 Likes

Thanks man. :)

2 Likes

If you fly BA or OW partners often it´s definitely a good idea. Depending on the price of the Business Class flight, I would say go for it. But I´d only do it if you fly BA or OW partners often, as most of the benefits is at the airport. Just my 2 cents ;)

1 Like

OK OK I’m going to do it with some friends :p

1 Like

I have never had a frequent flier status. :(

1 Like

its only really possible if you fly business especially with BA

I would suggest taking a look at the AAdvantage program. It’s undergone some dissapointing but inevitable changes recently, but they are currently offering a challenge for Platinum Status here.

I haven’t ran the numbers but you could probably get it by a business round trip to Paris alone. Plus it equates to OneWorld Sapphire, so very useful indeed. Nevertheless any frequent flyer status is valuable, and the BA executive club isn’t a bad one to be a part of.

@Thomas_Oehrling

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.