Is it possible to switch my sub from 1 year to 6 months?

Hey y’all, I was wondering if I could switch my sub from one year to 6 months as I won’t be flying once I start college.

Thanks

What platform are you using? iOS or Android?

For iOS/iPadOS,

Go to App Store > click on the profile icon > click subscriptions > scroll to infinite flight and change it to 6 months.

Once you’ve purchased the one year subscription, I don’t believe you can downgrade it. However, in future, you can use a 6 month subscription, yes.

These things aren’t handled by Infinite Flight though. If you do have a subscription management problem, contact your system’s store operator (e.g. Apple Store Support).

2 Likes

Yeah Im assuming he bought the 1 year sub and was wanting to cut it short for the price of the 6 months sub.

1 Like

It won’t cancel it immediately as the transaction would have already been made, but this time when time comes to renew, it would go for the 6 months option.

Yea, I bought a one year but I will only be using it until the summer starts or at the latest when college starts. Plan on retiring from IF come college start date

1 Like

You’ll have to wait for the 1 year subscription to run out. You can either cancel that subscription, keep it going, or select 6 months. At your next billing period (one year from your purchase), you’ll then have a 6 month subscription.

It didn’t give me a refund

Refunds aren’t accepted through most store’s policies, unless it was purchased in error.

If I cancel it will it give me my money back?

Once you’ve used it; no.

I need the money back

It would move your subscription to 6 months one your 1 year sub expires. I don’t think there’s a way to change the subscription immediately while still having another active one.

Hey,

It all depends on the store’s policy, each store has a different one.

AMAZON STORE
Visit the Amazon App website where the purchase was made, then locate and select “Contact Us” to make any refund request.

APPLE APP STORE
iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. Infinite Flight (as a company) is not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Apple App Store support can be found here.

GOOGLE PLAY STORE
The Google Play Store policy can be found here.

Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

Sorry if the answer isn’t the instant refund you’re wishing for. I wish you all the best when you go back to college — thanks for being a part of the community thus far!

I left some information about changing your subscription while one is active in my earlier posts on this thread.

Thanks,
Patrick

I emailed Apple and requested a refund. I am sure they will be able to do it as my family needs the money more the I need a year sub to IF.

3 Likes

Hey,

I completely understand that Ethan, especially during these times.

I hope Apple and yourself are able to come to a satisfactory resolution; it really isn’t in the hands of Infinite Flight.

I hope you and your family keep well and safe. I really commend you for wanting to take that money away from something you enjoy to help your family.

Thanks,
Patrick

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.