Is it possible to subscribe to PRO on android and use the same on ios?

Hey guys so its been a while since i’ve last flown and wanted to join back…did search the community but did not really get the answer so could someone help me out? Thanks!

2 Likes

From what I know iOS uses the apple store and Android uses the Playstore, so subscribing wkuld be completely different.

2 Likes

You can as long you’re login with the account linked to the subscription

2 Likes

so if i link my account via infinite flight its possible?

1 Like

Yes, if you link your pro account using IFC, Facebook, or Google.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. It was doable with FB/Google login system but since there is no more (I’ve read somewhere here that its discontinued or will be). I can’t guarantee that actually works…

1 Like

oh ok guys thank you…

1 Like

Google and Facebook links are still in-game and can be used to use your account on multiple devices, regardless of OS.

You must pay for the app itself if you are transferring from Android to iOS, but your subscription will carry over (including your stats) if your account is properly linked to an IFC, Google, or Facebook account.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the information! @Captain_Dreamliner all good for you

2 Likes

just make sure you link your IFC acocunt to google and faacebook and you should be good to go using your android purchased sub on ios.

1 Like

Not needed at all :)

1 Like

Do you just have to link with IFC?

Yes, that’s all you need. Then you can simply sign in using your IFC account in the app, to get access to your account on any device with the most recent version of the app.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.