Is it possible to set up a ATC schedule

I’m not too familiar with the infinite flight community this is my first public out reach besides troubleshooting issues

So I can’t help but notice sometimes airports will be busy and air traffic controller‘s have to leave and sometimes there’s not a replacement

I was wondering if there is already a scheduling system in place again forgive me if this is redundant I’m not too savvy with navigating through the forms there might already be a page on this
I was wondering if there is already a scheduling system in place again forgive me if this is redundant I’m not too savvy with navigating through the forms there might already be a page on this

But my point is I want to get more involved I really enjoy providing ATC I have almost 600 operations under my belt which isn’t a lot I want to get more experience and more familiar with every command because … sometimes in a new situation that requires a quick response I am delayed by not knowing exactly where that command is I want to get more familiar with every command and every procedure so that I can apply for ATC on the expert server

Getting back to the point I’m making this post to test the waters get my feet wet take a step into the community and get more involved

Cactus 1549

1 Like

Suggestion would be make an Atc tracking thread. in the #atc and follow the format for making the thread. So pilots can directly give you feedback hope that helps:)

1 Like

Hey alpha dog thanks for your reply first let me apologize for the grammar errors in that first post I had to edit it I don’t know what happened LOL thats what I get for using Siri to type for me …

Forgive me for sounding stupid but Any chance you can give me more of a step-by-step perspective I’m really not that familiar with navigating through threats and hashtags LOL

This will give you a step by step and what it should look like:) but remember to post in the #atc category How To Make ATC Tracking Threads. [Vocab Now Added!]

Hello there! Fantastic to hear that your wanting to join the IFATC team! We are a group of extremely hard working individuals hold one common goal, giving the best Air Traffic Control services ti pilots in the Expert Server. We are always recruiting, so feel free to peek below in the link I have pasted that will elaborate what IFATC is all about and to join.

@Alphadog4646 has also linked one of the best tools to become IFATC, a practice thread. I would also create one of these, so members are able to give feedback at your sessions

5 Likes

Every Week, Tyler Shelton creates a Schedule every Sunday evening for the Expert Server. Link down below.

Although we also have schedules created in the Training Server by the TSATC Group. Also created by @Connor.

As @Alphadog4646 mentioned above you should try controlling on the Training Server. If you are willing to Control on the Expert Servers some day in the future, don’t hesitate to create a Tracking thread using the #atc category. More information found below.

2 Likes

If your looking to get more experience and practise, it might also be worth checking out TSATC?

1 Like

We have a weekly schedule posted by Tyler that is pinned globally each week, but we do not have a daily internal open and closing schedule. All of the Infinite Flight expert controllers volunteer their time and are free to open the featured airport and/or an airport within the region when they are available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.