Is it possible to set different alt in a fpl ?

I was wondering if you could set different altitudes for doing long haul step climbs in the autopilot?

This is not a feature included with Infinite Flight at the moment, you have to manually climb the aircraft yourself using autopilot.

1 Like

No, not just in IF, however, you can get the app In-Flight Assistant (iOS) v1.065: Take IF to the next level! (Latest features: shaky cam, new PA voice, and more!) and it is possible to do step climbing.

2 Likes

You can also head over to #features and request it if it hasnt already been

ahh, I’m doing London - Perth overnight so I won’t be looking at my screen all the time.

You dont have to manually do it.The link hi15td sent is where you can do it

1 Like

I just meant in the game itself, without any add-ons such as IFA.

1 Like

Ohh I gotcha

I’m surprised they haven’t put a VNAV in. They must be intentionally missing it out or it is really hard to implement.

1 Like

They (FDS) does not intentionally leave out anything, but yes, I imagine it would require a large amount of work to implement successfully.

but you could see a lot people setting it up for overnights and sleeping in and causing havoc in IFATC areas.

1 Like

You should be way above FL180, which is the top altitude IFATC are told to contact aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.