Is It Possible To fly Between Non Pro Regions?

Hello all, as you know from this topic I no longer have a pro subscription. But I still want to fly longer flights. Not just in the regions. Is that possible without it cutting your engines? Thank you all :)

2 Likes

Don’t cheat the system…that’s all I can say. The devs respect us and our opinions, so the least we can do is give them the respect that they deserve.

4 Likes

When you fly out of the non Pro Regions, your Engines stop🤣

4 Likes

No I was asking is there any way that the developers made that possible?

3 Likes

No, dont cheat the system, Like Thunderblot said.

2 Likes

If they made it possible for you, they would have to make it possible for everyone. I would recommend you to fly a little with the GA. It can be fun too :)

2 Likes

Folks I am to trying to cheat the system, it is just a question that the answer is no too…

3 Likes

Back in the day I’d just make my FPL with a bunch of circles around the region. Not much but you can also control exactly how long the flight time is.
Without pro options become a bit more limited. Lucky you got great regions to fly GA around, and plenty of GA planes too.
Flying from region to region, I once made it between the two California zones before they became one big one, but now the terrain is probably to hilly to fly between any two zones.
You can reach some airports nearby the zones, like today I flew to KIND from the Chicago zone, so you just have to get creative.

2 Likes

Generally, no, as your engines will cut. However, there are some airports you can land at outside the regions if you get enough speed and maintain it just so. For example, Frankfurt, Germany and Luxembourg from the AMS region, as well as South Bend, Indiana and Cedar Rapids, Iowa from the Chicago region.

4 Likes

You can fly a F-22 between the England region and the Amsterdam region, It will cut engines but if you go at max speed at like 50,000ft you could probably make it havent tried it yet

1 Like

I made a flight from EHAM to EGLL with a 744 when I hadn’t the pro subscription. Unfortunately I never made it from one region to an other.

1 Like

It is not possible to fly between non pro regions without the engines being cut.

1 Like

That’s not entirely true. For example, if you want to fly from EGLL to EHAM, you can if you take a detour through the Paris region. Thus, you can fly through other regions as long as they are neighbouring each other.

Believe it or not i reached LSZS from EHAM 😂😂
My cruise altitude:67000 feet
Plane:737-700

@Maxim Is the Paris region available?

I’m not sure what you mean? Is it a region for non-Pro users - yes.

For those who bought the region back in like 2014???

1 Like

How was Infinite Flight back in 2014?