Is it possible to ask you

hello community is that person can ask these 2 airlines
it is Air Algérie on the 737 and the Airbus A330 and Aigle Azur on the Airbus A320
If it’s possible ?

I don’t understand. Could you explain more?

1 Like

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

I think he wants these to be added to Infinite Flight

1 Like

You should vote on a feature request. If there isn’t one then make your own once you are TL2

1 Like

Oh, then read HEYEY’s post @Gregdu69

@Dylan_M hello it’s to ask
has people if it can make a request two features if it’s possible

You can only have one feature request per topic.

1 Like

Agile Azur Airbus A320:

I couldn’t find anything for the “Air Algérie on the 737 and the Airbus A330”. When you reach TL2 (Member), you are more than allowed to create a feature request. Reminder: One feature per topic.

5 Likes

This one could probably be redone.

4 Likes

yes I understand 🙂🙂🙂
to add the company Air Algeria by two people thank you cordially

✈🇩🇿

1 Like