Is Infinite flight hinting for the A350 release on Thursday?

After the new ATC schedule we where greeted with this:

What are you thoughts?

1 Like

There’s been many threads, which don’t contribute to the community in any way. Just keep an eye on #announcements and it’ll be here before January 1st;)

6 Likes

Wouldn’t That be Interesting… Keep your Eyes Out!

image image image image image

13 Likes

Seems like it’s Thursday… why would Toulouse come in there? Only Airbus A359 is the answer. I think it will release on Wednesday night (my birthday) or on Thursday.

1 Like

That has already been stated in the Development thread but unfortunately Misha has to close it cause it got out of hand :/

Ok, come on now, did you not see all the other topics asking the same question? Wait and see when it comes out. HAVE SOME PATIENCE!!!

2 Likes

We don’t know when it comes out just wait and see and Check IF Social media

2 Likes

I never asked for when the release is?
I’m just asking for thoughts on this.

lol. Another topic similar to this was just closed.

2 Likes

Seems like Thursday. No better explanation to the hint.

1 Like

I don’t think it is for A350. It will be for new liveries for A320, like Aegean, maybe new Austrian livery for A320? Monday, tuesday and wednesday are created just for A350. I would say it will be out today/tomorrow.

2 Likes

Probably either Thursday or sometime earlier this week since the whole schedule is based around A350 airline routes.

3 Likes

before the xcub we had GA day, everyone thought the Xcub would be released. Wasn’t released for a week or so after. This is all speculation. Until thursday.

3 Likes

The update will release when it’s ready (and being approved by AppStore and PlayStore of course!). Watch out for a post in #announcements 😊