Is Infinite Flight free today?

My friend just say me that infinite flight is free today on google play and he downloaded it

2 Likes

Yes (in my country). Cyber Monday sale, I guess?

1 Like

I saw it on Google Play earlier. What is happening? Am I dreaming?! Is it finally free? 😱😱😱😂😂😂

@RTG113 @dush19

6 Likes

Ok thank you

Hopefully a discounted subscription as well hehe.

5 Likes

Is this for the US App Store to?

I dont know but its definitely free in Europe Play Store. Sale ends in 1 day

I’m about to go on a binge download on all my devices if this is true. Cyber Monday is the best!

2 Likes

I think the #makeitfree movement finally succeeded for the first time, if that’s the case 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

10 Likes

Jason is responding - Here comes the official word!

11 Likes

Will it be a Christmas gift in advance? :D

1 Like

It can’t be free, well, I can’t see it since I already have it downloaded

1 Like

We knew you guys would notice!

As part of our ongoing effort make flight simulation more affordable to all, we are experimenting with various price points to see how it affects the bottom line. For existing customers, a discount on the app purchase doesn’t mean much, so as always we thank you all for being customers already! This experiment is for Android only.

68 Likes

So it’s only for Android. Huh, that’s interesting, and why would FDS do something like that when you guys are running expensive servers and releasing quality content?

1 Like

I imagine that the majority of revenue comes from pro subscriptions, so it should be interesting to see if more people buy into it with no introductory costs.

2 Likes

I concur, that is probably the case

2 Likes

I was confused… it’s been so long since I downloaded that I forgot that IF costed $5.99 lmao

2 Likes

If I were to uninstall it and redownload IF would I need to pay after the sale ends?

No. Once it is purchased it is purchased regardless.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks Chris!

1 Like