Is Infinite Flight a good simulator even without a Pro Subscription?

What does IFC think? Let me know below!

1 Like

No, not really. The things that separates it from others is the fact that it has a massive community.

1 Like

Define good.

Regardless of subscription, you still have access to a wide variety of airports and regions with beautiful scenery. A good variety of aircraft from a fully updated C172 up to an A321 with a live cockpit!

I’d argue that without a sub, you’re paying $5 USD for one of the best mobile sims out there.

Let me rephrase the question. If you don’t have a pro subscription, is it still good, even if you don’t have cool features like multiplayer and ATC?

It depends on how you want to look at things. In my honest opinion though, if you are looking for a mobile sim to use without a subscription then there are other options that I would go for first. It’s a trade off. Some sims give you global without a subscription but you are limited to a few planes. IF gives you regions without a subscription but makes up for the lack of space with more planes than it’s competitors free version.

Of course! I’d say without all the benefits it’s still a great simulator. A lot of people don’t even have a sub and enjoy flying offline in regions. You still have a lot of freedom and benefits without a sub but a sub makes it 100 times more interesting and fun.

There is no definite answer, however, in my opinion, the game is pretty cheap itself, the live is very expensive. I think it is a great game anyways, however if you want full experience you have to get pro. Without pro, you have few planes and few airports and no atc which is a bit boring.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t have a subscription. You are getting a great sim and it’s worth every penny of the $5 but to get a full, and enjoyable experience, then yeah, I think you need a subscription.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.