Is he doing it intentionally?

As am about to land at Changi I happen to spot AFKLM181, I guess it’s @Lucca_UK drawing what looks like an Aloe flower. Firstly thought, wow what a way to celebrate the new scenery in Singapore but again probably just a way point that is too close to another causing him to go in circles. Whichever it is it still looks awesome. I know lots of pilots like to create something of their choice in the air from time to time. Just thought it was worth sharing.

4 Likes

No, his waypoint is too close each other and causing the aircraft to miss the waypoint making the loops.

3 Likes

He probably fell asleep and then what @Gabe_Z said is happening… And there’s really no need to make a thread about a pilot who is sleeping or away from their device:)

5 Likes

But he didn’t know he was sleeping.

A pilot in a VA wouldn’t intentionally sit there for quite a few hours i saw him there 2 hours ago. That only happens to a VA pilot when they’re sleeping:) But maybe the OP didn’t but now he does

1 Like

Thanks everyone I think he is really sleeping, I just saw on my radar. Mods can close the topic now. Thank you.

Also, yes I put 2 way points too close together, as an attempt to create the ‘way point flower’

1 Like

Hello, it’s me, yes it was my first attempt at drawing something in the air, so I thought I would try a flower, for the new Asia scenery, thank you for recognising me!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.