Is Global Flight coming to solo mode as a free upgrade?

I really hope so! I can’t pay for live :( but I still want global flight for free! Please make this happen staff! Thanks so much!

9 Likes

Global Flight will probably not be a free update. There is so much to develop, and program, etc.

18 Likes

No body know about this yet but knowing there is much things to do for it will be a cost. “But no one knows” Communities famous saying.

5 Likes

But can’t they still make GF free but have to pay to fly and land and takeoff in certain countries (30% countries free, 70% countries paid). Please consider that idea staff! I would be so sad if it all was a paid upgrade. Thanks guys!

3 Likes

But take into consideration that there going to add lots of airports and things. Making it free would cause Global to be low quality and may not please many. So they have to make it payed because:

1. Making it isn’t free
  2. They are spending time coding and working on it.
  3. If it’s free it may just be the original regions that are free stay free with the rest of the world is payed.
    And many other reasons too.
4 Likes

:( 😣😣😣 :( :( :( :(

1 Like

As much as I would LOVE it to be free I don’t think it will happen. Think about it, we have $5 regions now. Now imagine the entire world. I am with you, sometimes I have a hard time paying for live.

7 Likes

Please… They can’t give away stuff that takes months to develop? What are you thinking? They have bills to pay, food to buy also.

9 Likes

I hoping that I will be able to play global in solo without having live. I also cannot pay for live.

1 Like

It’s rough sometimes. I’ve been saving up, and I may be doing some competitions for free months of live in the future. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I’m hoping that it will be able to be purchased separately from live, and I can’t and don’t want to pay for multiplayer that I probably would not use.

3 Likes

Exactly…

1 Like

Stay tuned for something guys.

1 Like

I tried contacting FDS but they said nothing would be revealed… mystery!

2 Likes

That wouldn’t be free lol Infinite flights history is all about money but sure it will be available for solo mode to.

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure it will be paid, and it likely won’t be cheap (unfortunately).

They’re not giving it away based on all of the work they have funneled into the project

4 Likes

I’m happy to pay up to £40 to get IF Global only if it is a one time purchase and if I don’t need live to play it, and can play it in solo. I am certain that it will be paid. 🙂

4 Likes

Lol, me too because I don’t have a job yet and also I can’t steal from my parents so…

2 Likes

Same here 😉

2 Likes

Same here as well!😄

1 Like