Is Expert Server As Professional As It Once Was?

So I’ve been off of infinite for a few months and came back to expert as I remember make one wrong move and your ghosted as I learnt a long time ago to keep it realistic as possible. So I’m recording planespotting for my channel and people are going through me or going so fast down the taxiway that they then have to reverse back after they’ve gone into another aircraft. I was in training server recording 2 days ago for my new video and that felt more like expert then today’s performance in chile and nobody gets disaplined…

3 Likes

There are good pilots, but there are also bad pilots… Ghostings are still there, but only if there is ATC or if there is a Mod.

3 Likes

I think the expert server is better now

1 Like

I’ve reported like 5 people just today alone not that it does anything but I would of hoped atc would of saw the antics and stepped in but they probably didn’t see the mishaps which is understandable when it’s really busy 👊🏻

Expert server is really good but when you get (don’t have time to wait around) people that’s when it becomes a problem. Harsher rules need to be set in place I’d say 👊🏻

Expert is mainly a professional environment with good pilots. But if you’re going to the FNF and there isn’t ATC, prepare yourself because it is going to be a mess.

2 Likes

Oh yes I’ve seen that today atc logged off and next thing we’ve got aircrafts landing on the closed runway 😂

2 Likes

Pro subscriptions have grown something like 30%, server traffic has doubled I believe, in the first year since Global came out (and we are in the second year now), so the professionalism of Expert Server will continue to diminish (although it’s still at a very high standard and I am very satisfied with it)

1 Like

I remember when expert server was so strict it was a buzz to make sure every procedure was done accordingly 🤘🏻

I don’t think that Expert is „less professional“ compared how it used to be. It’s just that we see new users every day and with a growing number of users come more challenges I guess. When you have 100 users and 1 out of 10 users isn’t behaving properly, you have 10 users in total who aren’t professional. But when you have 1000 users and 1 out of 10 is misbehaving, a total of 100 users aren’t professional. That’s why I think the reports of unprofessional players increased lately here on IFC.

On the other hand, this also means that on a 1000 users come 900 professional pilots (based on my earlier example). We have some black sheep of course, but the majority of pilots does behave properly.

2 Likes

It’s definitly 100% true your right pal there’s a lot more users than let’s say a year ago it’s understandable but we have 3 servers and by all means everyone given the chance with there grade come into expert and join us all as one and yes sometimes things go wrong in the server and they may make a mistake but it’s a lot more of (I want to beat him to the hold point) type of thing and speeding down the taxiway cmon lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.