Is 3GB RAM enough?

Thats i want tho… play with High graphics.

1 Like

What device are you talking about specifically? Usually RAM isn’t the number one most important spec in you device.

1 Like

Nice Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V you got there mate! Good to know it works… 😉

1 Like

I play with all on high on a 3GB ram and it’s perfect/not bad

1 Like

Well i have many contestants on my mind, Vivo, Oppo and many more but i cant buy those Apples.

If you’d like more information on devices, you can check this thread:

5 Likes

2 of you literally linked the same topic😂

1 Like

guess adam won the race.

2 Likes

Ah. I know Oppo makes some great budget end phones with top of the line processors, haven’t read up much into Vivo. You should probably slay it with medium to high graphics settings with medium plane count on a mid-range phone from them, though the thread @Adam_S linked is a great resource.

Thanks, i might look Oneplus 7T pro.

1 Like

Oh that phone is way more than perfect, I have the Oneplus 7 Pro which has slightly lower specs and it runs like a dream and a half. Perfect phone.

Same. I also have a 3gb apple product and it can run with full graphic settings

oof. oneplus too expensive for my budget

I have a 6gb phone with a decent performance for 354SGD (hopefully it’s still within your budget for you, especially when it is in Filipino pesos) it’s a Huawei Y9s.

Before everyone throws there phone in the ring, the topics linked above cover every device used by the IFC if it’s been reported. If your about to throw your device in the conversation just get it on the topic linked by @Adam_S if it’s not already there. In doing so you’ll not only help OP, but also anyone else who is looking for the infinite flight performance of your device. If the device is on the latest iOS or Android respectively it’s probably fine to boot, but performance could be questionable depending, if it’s not, or if you just want to know specifics again check the linked topic. @Kirito_77 has made a great topic to avoid situations exactly like this where everyone and there dog throws a phone or tablet in the ring and we get more or less nowhere.

1 Like

Yeeeeah no they can’t, I’m just going to say that lol

Ever since the 20.1 update, I can only fly graphics on low when flying a plane with live cockpit. I’m running an iPhone 8 which is fairly new and ran IF fine on high graphics pre 20.1. If there’s some sort of setting I’ve missed, please let me know 😂

2 Likes

No bro 😂 can’t do anything of live cockpit

Wish there was a feature to turn live cockpit off :/

1 Like

Thanks for suggestions anyone, though ill still find the ideal phone for my IF needs.

Mods can close this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.