Iron Maiden Ed Force 1 747-400

I have some Iron Maiden on my Spotify liked list. The Number of The Beast suits this aircraft well. 🤘🏼🔊

1 Like

From what i’ve been told, this -400 is quite The Trooper.

2 Likes

Yes you are right, it is the same plane! you can easily find historic of registrations on the web, I’ve checked.

Woah I didn’t know Iron Maiden had its own plane! A 747 no less. Would really love to have this, but out of votes (let us have more votes plz)

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint - I’m not a fan… I just love that a rock band has a 747 and one of the band members FLIES THE THING HIMSELF!!

4 Likes

Yoooo no joke? One of the Iron Maiden band members flies th 747?

Yes! The singer, Bruce Dickinson, is also a pilot and he got his 747 type rating to fly this beauty!

By the way, just voted, it’s my favorite rock band and I’d love to have it added.

Those in the picture below are the band members.

Source

4 Likes

This would be a very cool addition, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Just going to bump this. You can’t get a more iconic B747-400 than this. Though short-lived, it did leave quite the impression for all Iron Maiden fans, myself included.

1 Like

Seems like alot of the staff likes this

2 Likes

Unfortunately not anymore! He was forced to retire 😢 by the FAA because of his age.

(In the U.S., there are no FAA age limits for pilots except for commercial airline pilots employed by airlines certificated under 14 CFR Part 121. These airlines cannot employ pilots after they reach the age of 65.)

Bruce Dickinson retires as Iron Maiden’s pilot | Complete Music Update.