Irkut MC-21

Irkut MC-21 is the newest Russian aircraft, its first flight was in 2017 and it will be first operated by Aeroflot in 2021.
MC-21 has 2 Variants , MC-21-200 & MC-21-300

1-MC-21-300

Standard model, 163 passengers in two class, up to 211, up to 6,000 km (3,200 nmi) range

2-MC-21-200

Shortened version with 132 passengers in two class, up to 165, up to 6,400 km (3,500 nmi) range

MC-21 has already more than 200 orders

Some airlines that ordered MC-21:
1-NordWind Airlines
2-Aeroflot
3-IRAERO
4-UTAIR
5-RedWings
6-Azerbaijan Airways
7-ALROSA
8-Merpati Nusantara Air
9-Yakutia airlines
10-Bek air
11-Angara Airlines

Sorry to be that guy but this topic already exists.

5 Likes

Please read the comment at the button of this topic linked below:

3 Likes

and only one pic per request 😅

2 Likes

Also, Misha stated that:
"We have noted the community desire for this. Thanks for everyone’s input. Your votes have been returned to you as this has been closed. You may use your vote for another feature such as a specific variant of the A340."

3 Likes

Sorry, I put the A340 by mistake

1 Like

Here I provided more information and he didn’t write anything about the plane

1 Like

Anyway, thank you :)

2 Likes

I closed the other. Please vote here.

3 Likes

Surely mods won’t be able to add this as it hasn’t been out for a long time.

1 Like

I don’t think this aircraft will appear in the game for now. It’s still being tested in real life, and I don’t know if the mods have enough information about it.

1 Like

this plane will be the best russian plane in russia’s history

Screams in confused and concerned IL-18
Not gonna lie, I am kinda excited to see this thing go into service. It will be a nice addition to stir up the narrow body market.

1 Like

Believe it or not, this plane is becoming part of the aviation world soon, making its first commercial flight in early 2022, and I think this is the perfect time to start showing some love to the MC-21 family, which at the moment, is planned to have 2 variants, the -200 and -300.

There’s a “big” list of airlines that have already ordered this plane, so the “few liveries” problem wouldn’t take place here. It’s time to explore new places with the MC-21!

1 Like