Iraqi Airways livery

HI how u doing ? i really would like to say to IF please add the Iraqi Airways B737-800 YI-ASE It’s the most beautiful plane on Iraqi Airways and also the famous one

Addition of the livery would introduce a lot of short and medium haul routes in the Middle East and Central Asia.

INFO

NUMBER OF PLANES of B737-800 : 15
AVERAGE AGE: 8 years
NEWEST PLANE: 4 years
OLDEST PLANE: 9 years

STATISTICS

FLIGHTS (per day) 67 Flights
AVERAGE DISTANCE: 5000km (3106 mi)
FLIGHTS (per month) 328,001km (203,360mi)
DISTANCE (per month): 9,840,034km (6,100,821mi)

more about Iraqi Airways

Iraqi Airways Company, operating as Iraqi Airways (Arabic: الخطوط الجوية العراقية‎ al-Xuṭūṭ al-Jawwiyyah al-ʿIrāqiyyah), is the national carrier of Iraq, headquartered on the grounds of Baghdad International Airport in Baghdad. It is the second oldest airline in the Middle East. Iraqi Airways operates domestic and regional service. Its main base is Baghdad International Airport. Iraqi Airways was founded in 1945 as a department of the Iraqi State Railways and started operating on 28 January 19…

1 Like

Hello!

I definitely agree with this livery being added, lucky other users have thought about adding it and have requested for it down below.

1 Like

As @AlaskaAirfireball111 said, you can see the topic here! Just use one of your votes. The developers look through this category and do their best to listen to the community. It looks really cool so I hope to see it in the future too.

1 Like