Iraqi Airways Boeing 737-800

12 Likes

Good Find! Want To See This One in IF

7 Likes

Love those green combinations!

4 Likes

Sure are good combinations. Nice livery, it matches the 737 perfectly.

2 Likes

We hope you add it

1 Like

Grest feature but could you please give us more informatiom about airlane, plane, etc.

1 Like

Ehh, this topic is very old if you didn’t notice. This should’ve been closed and I cannot edit it.

2 Likes

Ahh i see yeah i didnt notice…

1 Like

Good tip, I always fly Baghdad to Dubai with flydubai

1 Like

Pls add it

1 Like

Although this is cool IF is working on so many things right now, keep working on getting more votes and explain the airline a bit more then more people will start to want to read and vote for it. Just a suggestion @brunocr98

1 Like

This request was made 4 years ago, back before the implementation of the voting system (We used “Like” system at that time) and request formatting rule so it’s understandable that the request lacks some informations compared to other newly made feature requests ;)

Anyway, it would be amazing to see this livery in Infinite Flight. This livery addition will enlarge choices for players to discover new parts of Middle East region

2 Likes

Yea I get you this is a really cool livery tho

1 Like

I made this topic 4 years ago (I completely forgot about this). Anyway, back in the days the rules for #features topics weren’t as strict as they’re now. This should’ve been closed though.

1 Like

Is personally say keep this thread. I don’t have votes but I do have support since from my knowledge, they’re a Gatwick flyer so it’s good to see them 😉

1 Like

It would be interesting that livery in the simulator. Perhaps I am mistaken, but it seems to me that Iraq and some neighboring countries are under-exploited. A local livery could help.

1 Like

i was waiting this iraqi airways b738 in IF for long time 5 or 4 years and they didnt add it come on IF u make the global

4 Likes

Definitely voting for this one! It’s appalling how there’s so many Frontier and Southwest liveries and very few liveries for the underrated airlines.

4 Likes

Definitely voting here! Love the livery and I hope there will be more liveries for the Iraqi Airways included in future aircraft reworks!

2 Likes

Yes, and that should include the 747-400

2 Likes