Iraqi Airways A330-200

Image credit to Firat Cimenli/JetPhotos.com

Background Information
Iraqi Airways Company, operating as Iraqi Airways is the national carrier of Iraq, headquartered on the grounds of Baghdad International Airport in Baghdad. It is the oldest airline in the Middle East. Iraqi Airways operates domestic and regional service. Its main base is Baghdad International Airport.

Iraqi Airways A330-200
Iraqi Airways operates 1 (registration: YI-AQY) A330-200 which can hold 288 passengers total. Their aircraft has been spotted at regional airports around Iraq or some other airports like Guangzhou, Tokyo Haneda, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, London-Gatwick, Medina, Istanbul and Kuala Lumpur.

My Thoughts
In a future A330 rework, I would want to see this aircraft added because it is just one of those different aircraft with personally I think a beautiful livery, and you don’t see too many flights on the servers coming out of Iraq. But with the recent addition of the livery in the CRJ series, you would spot frequent flights out of Baghdad International. Plus another Middle Eastern livery would be great :)

this was my first request ever, so let me know how I did! Thanks!!

Keep requesting more Iraqi airways planes, i want to have them all! Im also doing this so i can make a Virtual Airline. You have my vote!

1 Like