Iranian Region

Iran is a very large middle eastern country (compared to it’s neighbors). Some cities include Tehran, Esfahan/Isfahan (depending on how you spell it), Shiraz, Abadan, Mashad, Sari, and Yazd. The terrain of this country can vary from a vast desert in the west, with mountains in the east, and the Caspian Sea in the North, with the Persian Gulf in the south. I am especially hoping for Tehran and Isfahan, because a) I have family in both cities and b) their topography is interesting, with one side of Isfahan at the start of a desert and the other at the base of a mountain range (can’t remember the name), separated by a river dry in the summer, flowing in the winter. This is a very large area, even larger than SoCal. If you want to keep it close to that size, you may just want to have Tehran and Isfahan (about the same drive time as LA to San Diego), plus a little extra area in all four directions. With this, we can finally use Iran Air, but we will first need the 747SP and A300 (that’s for another topic). Keep in mind Emirates can also be used here, as they fly here from Dubai.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

+1 @Rotate
i dont think this is the best region… turn you into Dubai request, i prefer.

Nothin but nukes and flyin’! Great idea!

2 Likes

Good idea rotate, I have some old Target Lists from the Gulf & NK. An Alfa Strike with Fighter Bombers & a MigCap would be great fun. Send in Elant Suppresors first, then a CAP then the Strike. Depart Saudi King… Strike the oil rigs in NE Iran. Or out of Osan, SK For the Charwon Corridors. I’m in Max Sends

2 Likes

Not a bad region request, as @Rotate said it would be a good region for military exercises and to second @The_simulation_nerd it would be great to fly the Iran Air 747 in its home😄.

I love this idea! Iran Air would be awesome here!

Really? I’m all ear!

I mean, I’m actually Iranian, which is why I suggested this region…

1 Like

Bringing this back up, as relations have improved with Iran (Iran Air ordered 141 Airbus aircraft with their $1 billion budget), and they will have new aircraft to play around with).

1 Like

Personnaly, i doesn’t want no more region, why global flight is in works…

1 Like

1 Like

Poll!

• I want this region (at least until global flight is added).
  • I don’t care if it is added.
  • I want nothing to do with this region.

0 voters