Iran Air TV Commercial (1970s)

This commercial was made when Iran Air launched their flight to New York with their 747SP. Iran Air was a great airline in the past (1970s was their renaissance era). I hope Iran Air can back to be what they used to be.

9 Likes

Me too. Guess all those sanctions against Iran caused all those problems. Else it would have its own companies to compete against Apple, Boeing, IKEA, Bugatti and so on.

2 Likes

The 747-8s are (hopefully) coming and those would revolutionize Iran’s aviation. And even if they don’t, no worries, we got the A350s comin’ too. I’m saying that as a guy who lives in Iran.

5 Likes

Why would they have companies to rival all the American and European ones? It’s Iran not China!

5 Likes

since when did airlines compete with technology, furnishing, and car companies

1 Like

Iran is currently a good maker of a lot of things. But planes might not be one. Because I know that nearly all IrAn-140s that took off never made it to the destination.

1 Like

I meant that Iran would have those companies. Not Iran Air.

1 Like

Did you get the name of the advertising agency which made that ad?

1 Like

Nope, It was posted by a user in YouTube. So I don’t have many informations about it unfortunately

1 Like

Still they aren’t a massive country and I doubt you can blame sanctions on the reason they don’t have companies to rival every company from the west!

1 Like

apple or tim cook per se would never sell apple to iran EVER

1 Like

I meant that Iran would make its own companies to compete.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.