Iran Air Airbus A320 Livery

Hi, today I have a very unique and very special livery request for you! The amazing Airbus A320 with the national airline of the I.R Iran which simply is Iran Air. The A320 has been in good use of the carrier for domestic operations and some international. They currently operate 5 of these, but they have been gifted from some airlines! This particular plane flies to these destinations: Dubai, Teheran, Mashhad, Ahwaz, Tabriz, and Lar in Iran to name a few.

You may ask me why we do need this in the game?
Considering we have only one Iranian aircraft and livery in the entire game (B742), it would also bring more diversity and more routes will get opened both domestic and international. And more hosting hubs in Iran for FNF (Friday Night Flight). And not only, but more people would also fly more to this beautiful country.

If you want it, make sure you drop a nice vote in the blue poll!
If you have question or want to deliver your opinion feel free in the comments down below!

Credit: Parsatvk
Source: EP-IEF | Airbus A320-211 | Iran Air | parsatvk | JetPhotos
Iran Air - Wikipedia

The other topic got closed with 0 votes
Iran Air Airbus A320

Quite a basic livery.

2 Likes

Simple but smart. I like it! Voted.

11 Likes

Yes. I agree

1 Like

It’s basic but it would give us a lot more opportunity to fly in and out of Iran. I don’t think I’ve ever flown to Iran in all the time I’ve flown of global over the years. Would be nice to have it.

2 Likes

It’s Lovely! Voted:D

1 Like

Iran is definitely a place that’s currently underrated in terms of both modern IF fleet and also its airports. I’ve got a vote spare somehow, I’ll contribute here and spread the Iranian vibe. 😎

I’ll see if I can look into its airports and see if information and imagery is available on the commercial ones. I’ve replicated an Iran Air A320 flight before, where the airprot was an autogen, lol.

3 Likes

Thx Misha! Indeed simplicity is good after all!

1 Like

Not related to the plane, but the backdrop of this photo over Tehran is gorgeous! Would love to see this in the IF skies!

2 Likes

I’ve been there in 2019! I was also in the Teherani skyscraper Burj-e-Milad! A very nice out view from the city, and you get the domestically operating airport of Teheran Mehrabad in the view!!

1 Like

Many thx bro!! Really appreciate everyone who spread this livery out!!

1 Like

I really do hope the devs will be strategic this time and do add this livery as currently it is impossible to fly any domestics in Iran unless you fly in generic

3 Likes

I fly actually every flight in Iran with A321/20/19 in generic and A333 generic for Iran Air to LHR, AMS, HAM and DXB!

But yeah the game need to step it up and since this is a Global sim then actually some important livery of every nation would be a great addition to the game!

3 Likes

Would love to do some flights in Iran. Very limited options currently

2 Likes

100% agreed. Middle East regions doesn’t have that much aircraft liveries in IF, would be interesting to get some more.

4 Likes

Decided to bump since OIIE is featured on this week’s FNF!

Sure why not! Everyone i welcome here! Feel free to vote for the livery too! :)

1 Like

Bumping this topic again!

Look smashings from every corner! 😍🥰

1 Like

Bumping the topic again as we got some news about the upcoming liveries as Pegasus 737. I won’t get my hopes up but it may come or not come, but hopefully come!