IPP | Official Thread

Welcome to the new IPP Official Thread!

32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8 We are IFVARB Approved

Join us

Website

Instagram

Hello, I’m Jonathan Limento Founder and CEO at IPP. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the International Professional Pilots. Here in IPP, we always try to set our standard to the highest possible. The professionalism of our pilots, who go through their dedication and activity, continuously make our virtual organization goes forward. We are not just a virtual organization, we are a family! We strive to maintain a professional environment at all time, but most importantly, we aim to provide our pilots with the best and fun experience possible! On behalf of the entire staff in IPP, we look forward to seeing you in the team!

You’re probably wondering what our group is all about, so let us explain; International Professional Pilots (or IPP for short, cause who doesn’t love an acronym?) is a group of aviation enthusiasts who simply cannot get enough of the Infinite Flight Skies!

Founded in December 2017 and with members from all around the globe, we pride ourselves on being welcoming and friendly to anyone who wishes to join the family. And we mean family - our members are all supportive of each other and are always happy to help out where they can! We encourage a somewhat professional attitude most of the time. There’s always room for a bit of a laugh, so no need to worry about us being a super serious group!

There are plenty of Virtual Organization to choose from. Finding one could be difficult. So here’s a couple reason why should you join us.

IPP was founded with the intention of bringing pilots and air traffic controllers together in a fun environment - this is still visible today and is a big part of who we are. Arguably the best part of being a member of IPP is just that: being a member of IPP. As mentioned above, we really are just one big happy virtual family, only one made up aviation nuts!

We have over 100 active members from around the world. Our members include real world commercial and private pilots, plane spotters, IFATC, IFAET, pilots under training and everything in-between. So should you need advice on something aviation related, help is never far away!

At IPP, we have chosen and put together the best staff team. We work with a dedicated and passionate team who always go out to help anyone in need.

Our Staff

Founder | @Jonathan_limento

Supervisor | @DaniCP, @Tegar_Kusuma

Pilot Supervisor | @Dani_Fikri, @Orionvesta1

Pilot Manager |

Senior Pilot | @Aviation-21, @Gliding_Central, @AarkonTV, @Leonard.Brownies

Co Senior Pilot | , @IF_Aviation1

Something we pride ourselves on is our weekly events! You may have seen massive flights on our event! On every our event we always use Standard Instrument Departure / Standard Terminal Arrival Route charts to show professionalism and realism to the greatest extent possible for the best experience!

The internationality of our members means someone is always chatting away in our group chat. Group chat? That’s right! We communicate via Slack! It’s where our team goes to chat and fly, plan events and many other things.

- Grade 3 or higher
- Able to use IPP on your display name in Infinite flight at all time
- Have active Infinite Flight Pro subcription
- Have access to Slack app

Every journey begins with the first step. Once you’ve submitted the Application form, it will be reviewed by our recruiters. If you passed, you will be added to our Flight School Slack.

Step two, theory lesson. Our trainer will give you theory lessons about ATC, flights, procedures, charts.

Step three, practical test. You will fly with our Trainer in a controlled airport. They will look out carefully to your ATC usage, pushback, taxi, takeoff, landing, lights usage.

Step four, written test. The Trainer will give you the written test via DM. You will have to reach at least 25/30 on the score to be able to pass the test. If you failed, you may re-take the test in 3 days.

Is there more after that? Nope! You’ve made it. You have now begun your journey in IPP!

So what are you waiting for?
Join us now!

45 Likes

Beautiful new thread, loving the graphics!

5 Likes

Wow. Just amazing.

No questions asked, I’m joining😏

4 Likes

Looking good 👍😀! Nice thread! And a great VO!

Edit: See you soon at IPP @Czechoslovaki

2 Likes

Amazing thread! IPP really is a fantastic place to be, and I’m glad I’m a part of it. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Great job on your new training strategy, well done IPP and happy to be part of this awesome group.
amazing thread!

3 Likes

Great Organisation to be a part of:)

2 Likes

i love being part of IPP, such a great group

3 Likes

It’s a pride to be a staff and member there. Come onJOIN US and enjoy the flight together every day 😁🤙

1 Like

I love IPP, come join us ❤️

1 Like

Nice thread…

1 Like

Great looking thread!

1 Like

Really nice thread!

I’m very proud being a pilot in this amazing VO!

1 Like

Please don’t hesitate to join us!
We seriously need more pilots to fly with us and also participating events!

1 Like

I’m so happy to be apart of VO!

1 Like

Nice Thread, looking forward to Join 👍

1 Like

I’m proud being a pilot of IPP. Nice thread!

1 Like

Our latest event: "🇧🇷 Brazilian Way"

Join us now!

1 Like

I love the thread @Jonathan_limento!!! Great job and it just shows how far this VA has come along way.

1 Like

Love this new thread @Jonathan_limento Love this VO where it has many great people with a ton of respect for 😀

1 Like