iPhone XS performance

Hello pilots,
I’m thinking about purchasing of iPhone XS to play IF, cause my current 6S is getting old and cannot perform IF on max settings. Please share your experience on how well iPhone XS can handle IF on max settings?

Hey there, @Konstantin!

I recommend checking out the thread below to find the performance regarding the iPhone XS.

4 Likes

Thank you, that post is really helpful, and iPhone X shows good performance. However, the topic is about 19.1 version, where I had good experience on my 6S, but on 19.2 I’m facing with freezes

The iPhone Xs will easily be able to run infinite flight on the max settings.

1 Like

Hopefully it will show the same performance once clouds and A350 releases

I am currently answering in an iPhone XS, and if runs like a dream, but I’d rather wait until September when the new iPhones release, as it would be even more powerful and run if even more like a dream

2 Likes

I mean the XS has the latest and greatest chip set from Apple, who dominates the mobile chip market right now. Since the developers keep talking about making these work well, and on different devices, etc, they can’t expect it to preform well on any device if it doesn’t preform here. You should be set for a little while with this device…

1 Like

Yes, but the cost will be much more than the cost of XS. I will not be able to buy it.

The XS is quite a powerful phone. It’ll run 100%.

1 Like

I have the Max, overall fine on max settings but gets warm. You won’t really find a better device to run the app tbh

1 Like

I was in the exact same situation. I used to play on a 6s before which was way to old. I did get the XS and it performs perfectly smoothly on max settings, better than ever before, had no issues at all ever. I do what so ever play on a I pad usually, but the XS does work 100% fine too, can recommend it!

1 Like

I’m using XR all settings to max. Piece of cake.
And so I’m waiting for clouds feature, a detail for the Apple A12 chip

1 Like

2018 iPad pro is a beast. It doesn’t get warm.

1 Like

I would wait for the next generation of iPhone since the September event is coming.

I’m typing this post right now on my 6S and I would agree that it is significantly more laggy on max settings in IF.

1 Like

It has a lot more space to dissipate heat.

1 Like

The XR would be the cheaper option for the same performance

1 Like

Thank you all guys for your replies! Have a safety flights!

I Use The iPhone XS Max 64 GB It Is Very Powerful I Recommend To The IF

2 Likes

The iPhone XS Max packs the top of the line A12 Bionic chip, it will not disappoint you for sure if you are going to run IF on it.

1 Like