Iphone XS MAX support

Hello!

I want to ask you if the Iphone XS MAX wich i recently bought can sustain infinite flight on it , and another question i want to ask is if the Iphone XS MAX can sustain a 8-10h flight without to be plugged in.

Thanks very much!

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey,

The iPhone XS Max is very powerful, and should run Infinite Flight very well; and yes, it’ll definetly be okay with 8-10 hour flights. In the future, check this thread out in order not to make an unnecessary topics :)

4 Likes

Ok , thank you very much !

1 Like

Make sure on longer flights that you turn the brightness down and due to the OLED display you could get pixel burn so again lower the brightness and have the camera view on scenic.

2 Likes

Sure , thanks very much!

2 Likes

I have one. There is no better phone to run IF. it’s stunning

2 Likes

I can second that ^

As @Chatta290 said please do turn down the brightness as you do not want pixel burn on such a stunning iPhone display. Sometimes the device will feel hot, do not worry! It’s normal for a device like that to get a little more warm than yourself used to with an older phone. Enjoy your new phone, it’s absolutely gorgeous 🙂

3 Likes

Thanks very much 🤗

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.