iPhone XS and XS max support

Does anyone know what support for the iPhone XS and XS max will look like on IF when they are released?

1 Like

I kicked this around since the announcement from Apple. I’ve decided to preorder the Max. Just going to have to wait and see how it looks for now. Can’t wait for the 21st or when it’s ships 😊

9 Likes

The iPhone X and iPhone XS have the exact same screen resolution, so I would imagine it would be the same. Time will tell!

2 Likes

I’m guessing the gameplay will be like the iPhone X but even better! Might get the Max myself too. 😀

1 Like

I’d wait a while tbh. If you pre-order it now you’re looking at about an 8 week wait.

1 Like

I agree, but that screen is some B U T T E R Y
G O O D N E SS.

2 Likes

Im getting the XS Max (in Space Gray, 256GB) and im hoping it runs IF as sweet as a toffee…

🍬🍬🍬

1 Like

My understanding is the iPhone 10 and 10s have the same screen size but the 10Max will be larger hence I believe the app automatically adjusts to screen size

1 Like

Just the Max I guess will need to have a new version of IF (to fit that huge screen)

1 Like

What? Pre-Orders started yesterday.

1 Like

Yea, to get it at release you kinda have to wake up at midnight. Apple fanboys are crazy.

2 Likes

The XR and XS Max may have sizing issues but the Xs should be fine given it’s got the same screen size as the X.

2 Likes

Anyone got a max and has a screenshot of IF? Does it use up the entire screen?

1 Like

Support for the newly announced iPhones will come. FDS will not leave these customers hanging out to dry. 🙂

6 Likes