iPhone Replay Issue

Device: iPhone XR
Operating system: 15.3.1

Hey! I’ve been having this reoccurring issue when I watch a replay on the game. I’ll be watching the replay and then the whole interface will disappear, I’m not sure if it’s something I’m doing or if it’s just a glitch. It’s not that bad, but it can get pretty annoying at times because in order to fix it, you’d have to exit the app and reopen the replay. Here’s a screenshot of what’s happening:

(Replay- interface disappearing)

I hope this can be fixed, thanks!

1 Like

Hey, you’re likely holding down on the screen - touching and holding for around 5 seconds will make the interface disappear. It’s a feature not everyone knows about (I believe there is a tip you regarding that you can get on your loading screen from time to time though) and it’s quite useful for people who do Infinite Flight-related videos.

4 Likes

This has happened to me before also, even when i’m not touching the screen, the only way I can fix it is by swiping down from the top of your screen, which opens the notification page, then you can go back to infinite flight, which should be paused, and exit the replay, and go back into the replay

Edit: i managed to make this sound way more complicated than it is 😂

1 Like

Touch and hold the screen down for a few seconds and it should reappear

2 Likes

Thanks you for the info! 😊

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.