iPhone Game controller

Does anyone here know if you can play this on the Moga Controller?

1 Like

I have no idea, I don’t think any iPhone accessory will work on IF

1 Like

What’s that?

If the controller are made for iphone. yes it should work 😊

I have the moga pro power controller for my android tablet. It works, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You should buy a joystick like the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x flight stick or something like that.

3 Likes

I use Steelseries Nimbus myself, fantastic build quality and works well. but i could imagine Flight stick is alot better expericence. Mix56awesome, how is the build quality on the Thrustmaster flightstick ? 😊

1 Like

I use the steel series nimbus as well. Fantastic build and quality. Highly recommended. A bit weird to use with IF though lol

1 Like

Tottaly agree about build quality πŸ‘ yeah, it feels a little funny to use controller with IF. but the overall expericence, beat flying with the device motion sensor 😊

1 Like

The build quality feels great. If anyone is looking for an affordable nice joystick the, the thrustmaster is the way to go.

1 Like

Anyone of you know if this Yoke will work with IF ? 😊 http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/yoke.html

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.