iPhone and android

I paid upgrade in my iPad acct but I could not get the airports that i paid for it, also I had to pay which my android acct. is this normal .

1 Like

Hey, Welcome to the Forum. To answer your question, yes this is completely normal.

You were most likely using a pre-global build. Global is here, so you no longer have to pay for the regions. You get the whole world if you subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro. If you are still using a pre-global build, you will have the paid regions.

Unfortunately purchases made through the App Store or Google Play Store do not transfer to the opposing App Store, whether Apple or Android. Each App Store has control over their own purchases, not allowing them to be honored by the opposite store.

For example, If you purchased a game on an Xbox, it would not be recognized if you transferred it to a PlayStation.

2 Likes

Usually there are different payment databases for iOS and Android devices, so if you purchased an application through iOS, you will not see the same purchase on a Android device; and vice-versa.

Thank you very much

Ok thank you. I remember I paid by iOS some regios but I do not have it. Probably it is lost. Ok. Thxs anyway