iPhone 6s vs Samsung Galaxy S7 for Infinite Flight

So these are 2 beasts of a device, which can surely play IF super smooth. Since i am going to buy one of these 2, i just want to know which one runs IF better. I have a slight preference for Apple.

4 Likes

I had the iphone 6 and noe i have the 7 plus 256 gb! Reccomend getting the seven as it is better than the 6! Other whise get the samsung

4 Likes

iPhone 6 would run much better, and it is an overall better device in usability. I hope this doesn’t start conflict between the samsung users as this is only MY opinion.

1 Like

iPhone 6S Plus over here. It works perfectly without any lag whatsoever

2 Likes

I have the s7 now and it runs incredibly smooth on my device. The 6s is not water and dust resistant plus it doesn’t have wireless charging. Dont pay more for less man. Infinite Flight is amazing on my phone.

4 Likes

S7 all the way. Overall better specs than the iPhone 6s. I use a s7 and have everything on max and frame rate not locked and it runs really smooth. As a bonus you also have game mode and game tuner

6 Likes

Yes I love that feature so much

2 Likes

I used to have an iPhone 6S. IF was great on that phone, but even better now that I have a 7Plus. Would strongly recommend the 7Plus if you can swing it

1 Like

I really believe it doesn’t matter. Like you say: both seriously powerful devices.

Are there no other considerations for choosing your phone.

And then get a (mini)tablet for IF ;-)

There are devices that are way cheaper than a 6S and S7. I would recommend a Andriod based tablet or phone because most inexpensive devices run good with max settings.

Most likely they want a phone so they are going to use that instead of buying a separate device. The question is more so what phone works best with IF 6s or S7

2 Likes

S7 all the way. I use it and it has a built in game recorder and is dust and water resistant. It runs at max all the time and the frame rate is super smooth. Also, it charges from 0 to 100% in an hour (for me fast charging) and gets about 2-3 hours of IF. Maybe more in cruise with the brightness dowm.

S7 all the way

2 Likes

The Note 7 is the explosive one. I have been using the S7 for almost a year now and I can safely say that it hasn’t exploded yet. :)

2 Likes

I have chosen for the S7 as it was a lot cheaper! Thanks everyone for your advice!

4 Likes

I play infinite flight on my ipad pro & iPhone 6S+ both platforms run very smoothly, I have had slight lag with the 6S rarely, but other than that, it runs smoothly and it supports high graphics

iPhone 6s Plus…

get the s7 edge, I got it now, I had the iPhone and I am not going back to it.

1 Like

And…And…And…Let’s not forget…It’s better than the iPhone 😁

1 Like

My completely unbiased opinion: Get the iPhone, that way you can get In-Flight Assistant. 😃

1 Like

“unbiased opinion” uh huh, lol

1 Like