iPhone 6s glitches

Love this app but it’s becoming a nightmare since I switched to the new iPhone 6s.i have no sound plus it’s not restoring any of my previous purchases …please help

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I used the same Id ,still no sound

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks so much for ur help,I switched from an android phone Galaxy to apple and used the same Id

1 Like

Changed it to the support category for you. :)

Is your phone part of ifamily or whatever it’s called. Or are you logged on as the same iTunes account, if not that could be a reason why your problem with the planes not transferring over.

You can restore Live subscription across multiple platform but I don’t think you can restore standalone purchases if you move from one platform to another. If you stayed with android then you would have had all your purchase moved to the new phone, and the best person to answer your query is DisraliFDS.

1 Like

I would say in addition to what has already been suggested that the app itself and any IAPs made in one store like say GooglePlay cannot be transfers to a device using iTunes.

iTunes has a very wonky way of validating previously purchased items. So if you buy something from iTunes, delete it or want to install it on another Apple device using the same iTunes account, they still make you go through the purchase process as though they will charge you again. However they will not. Accept the “purchase” then they show another message (if you are using the same account ID as the original purchase, and weren’t refunded) that you already bought it and can install again for free.