I just can’t do any flights or atc anymore my phone ( IPHONE 6 ) just is not able to go 5 minutes without crashing and I’ve tried everything that is possible to stop it
IPhone 6 is a old model now it doesn’t have the ability anymore to run the game smoothly and now it’s become a very slow device due to apple wanting people to upgrade to their latest devices.
Yeah it’s just not able anymore may get a new Phone so
Same with the iPhone 7 infinite flight doesn’t run smoothly
What settings do you have? Airplane count? Graphics settings?
High on both
Lower airplane count, turn Anti Aliasing off.
See if it helps
From the support topic:
What do I do if I experience app crashes or lag?
General tips regardless of device:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing.
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
- Lower the Texture Quality setting.
At any point if you’re experiencing decreased performance, “Limit frame rate” should always be ticked. This setting can have a great negative impact on performance unless your device is considered high performance.
General iOS tips:
- One great thing to do before launching Infinite Flight, is to perform a soft restart of the device. This is a quick and reliable way of making sure your device is operating at peak efficiency. This is done by holding down the power/lock button until you see “Slide to power off”. Then hold down the home button until you’re returned to the home screen. For iOS devices without a Home button, a restart is recommended as the soft restart feature does not exist on those.
- Make sure you don’t have “Low power mode” on your iPhone. If you have, the battery icon in the top right corner is yellow. This can be deactivated from Settings → Battery, or from “Control Center” depending on how you have it set up. Having “Low power mode” enabled while using Infinite Flight could result in a performance degradation.
Note : This is not the same as “Low power mode” in Infinite Flight. This is a device function.
First time posting. I literally read the “General tips regardless of device” over 100 times during my use. As of late, I put my iPhone 6 at a point where I could barely see the screen it was that low and it continues to crash. I think due to the previous post @Joeoreilly77 made, I agree, Apple want everyone to upgrade and iPhone 6 is done for Infinite Flight at least on my end so this is NOT Infinite Flight’s fault. But It was a good run, I had an AMAZING time and LEARNED A LOT on aviation with this app. I personally want to thank every one of you here, devs, the founders, and everyone here that prevented me from asking anything due to your wealth of knowledge shared that answered my questions lol, thank you sooo much! Until I upgrade to a later phone, I have no choice but to let my monthly subscription run out and end for now :'( Thank you IF
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.