iPad under £500

A Chromebook is basically a tablet disguised as a laptop.

Its kinda cheap but can you use it without an joystick?

I have an ipad from 2017 it runs on max settings on IF

Yeah you can.

All the opinions for that laptop are either a celeron or atom duel core. Definitely not playing in the same feild as an A12/10

1 Like

I think you should read this post. This is everything you need to know. Other than that it’s the money you want to spend.

This post isn’t really about infinite flight anymore… or to begin with.

3 Likes

What I saw is the mini 5 graphic settings are not on max and the iPad pro with a12x with everything high
So what are the difference between an A12 and a12x? What does the X stand for? Maybe it’s because of the ram?

I think it’s around 2015 mate. Around then anyway. Runs well though on max settings!

Simply put, the A12x is just a more powerful version of the A12.

Why don’t you just get the best device your budget allows? If you can get one of the newer iPad pros, get that. Otherwise get a mini that’s as new as possible. That’s really all that the answer needed to be… Idk how that took 78 messages

2 Likes

My Mini 5 has been outstanding for everything…that may push budget but its great.

1 Like

Well ok🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Have a look in the refurbished section.
I know it may not sound ideal, but apple do an amazing job at this and the devices seem completely untouched and brand new.
Its worth it, especially when you look at the difference in pricing :)

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Even though it’s refurbrished it’s still the same price😂

How do u mean? You can get between £60 and £250 off of the iPads depending on their model and original price.

Oh I looked at the wrong iPad lol

The „iPad“ would be under 500 pounds for 128GB. That may be an option

Don’t understand what you’re talking about

It‘s the „iPad“ 😂 It has no other name like Air, Pro or mini

Lol so it’s basically just an original ordinary iPad